Of all the childhood memories we have the most unforgettable is jumping rope. Jumping rope is no new age trendy exercise. In fact, it has been there for years now. As we grew up the rope got lost somewhere. We are going to tell you why the skipping rope must make a comeback in your life. Let’s talk about some of the benefits of skipping exercises or rope jumping.
Benefits of Skipping
- One of the main benefits is that it helps to improve your heart rate.
- You can do it as your full body workout.
- It helps to burn more calories in comparison to running for weight loss.
- It’s one of the most inexpensive forms of exercise as you can do it for free at home.
- Another benefit is that it is a great approach to tone the muscle in your legs and lower body.
- It increases blood circulation in the body providing nutrients to the skin and flushing out toxins.
- Skipping stimulates the bone best in the femoral neck and helps strengthen it. Like this, you can keep a check on Osteoporosis by improving bone density.
- Skipping is best to improve functional movements like footwork that helps to attain balance and agility.