Chair Dips is easy to learn exercise with sculpting benefits for beginners. With a few minutes of everyday exercise, you will see the difference in your upper arms. The only equipment you need is a chair. You can do this at home, at the gym and even at your office. The weight of your body is supported in your hands as perform this exercise.
Benefits of Chair Dips
- You can turn the backs of your arms into toned, strong muscles by this exercise.
- Bending position of elbows to lower yourself straighten your arms.
- Dips target your triceps, the muscles on the back of your upper arm.
- Increased strength in your chest through dips.
- Increase the range of motion of the body as a whole.
- Start from the seated position, holding the chair with both hands.
- Slowly bring your butt forward until it is in front of the chair.
- Lower the butt to the floor using your arm muscles while keeping your knees bent.
- Push your body back up with arms using as little leg power as possible.
- Keep your focus on the arms.