Alligator walk exercise is the total body based workout exercise that builds your core, strong abs, arms, and legs. The movement is also especially taxing on the arms and shoulders. The crocodile walk is a combination of press-ups, the plank and crawling, so it targets a whole load of muscles at once.
- One of the main benefits is that you are pushing and pulling with the help of your hands and legs.
- It is a full body workout that helps you to make your biceps.
- It helps to improve your endurance and build strength in your core, arms, legs, and shoulders.
How to do it?
- Start in a press-up position, with your legs and arms shoulder-width apart.
- Lower yourself down until your torso is as low as it would get during a press-up.
- Begin walking by bringing one knee up towards the elbow, simultaneously moving the opposite arm forward. Then repeat on the other side.